Working with you
Financial security planning
Financial security planning is about more than saving money for retirement – it’s about helping protect what means the most to you and helping you achieve your short- and long-term goals.
The first step to achieving your financial security goals is creating a financial security plan. Our goal is to help you build a plan that’s tailored to your needs, flexible enough to meet your changing needs and based on solid insurance and investment products.
A solid financial security plan can help you:
- Provide for your family in the event of your death, disability or a critical illness
- Secure a comfortable retirement
- Control your debt
- Fund a post-secondary education for your children
- Minimize your taxes
- Leave an estate to your heirs
- Meet a variety of business protection needs
- Provide affordable benefits for your company’s employees
Financial security planning process
To build financial security plans, we use a proven process based on the four cornerstones of financial security – financial security at death, at retirement, liquidity and disability and critical illness. Working together, we assess your total financial security planning needs regarding retirement, insurance, major purchases and education and then take a look at product solutions to help address those specific needs.
This goals-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current needs and goals
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals
- Analyze your situation, identify any gaps and then build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals
- Review and monitor your plan to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about our financial security planning process and how a sound financial security plan can help you achieve your goals, for now and in the future.